Sunday, December 26, 2010

Really Bummed Christmas is done!!!

Well, Christmas has come & gone again.  Each year gets better & better with Abby being so excited for it to.  Funny because I guess this is the year it starts where kids start disliking stuff we get them.  She HATED these monkey slippers we got her.  Hated them!!! They are cute to..making a monkey noise in all.  I guess to baby-ish for my big 4 year old. haha! So I'm still trying to get used to the blog I started.  Not real pretty like some of the blogs I read but I will be working on that as I get used to doing it. I'm posting a picture of Abby with the Monkey Slippers that she would like to burn I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so far! As shush about it not being "pretty". It's from the heart and that's all that matters! I can't wait to read more in 2011!!! Love you girl! And I think the slippers are cute, too. Too bad they aren't my size cuz I'd snag 'em lol

    ReplyDelete